Chippa United have confirmed Bongani Ndulula’s departure from the club.
The much-traveled striker joined Chippa at the beginning of the season but failed to make a single appearance for the team in the first half of the season.
A statement on the club’s website read:
- Chippa United can confirm that striker; Bongani ‘Drogba’ Ndulula has been released from the Club.
- The 26-year-old joined ChilliBoys at the start of the season but struggled to find a place in Dan Malesela’s preferred starting X1 prompting the early departure from the football club.
- The Club would like to thank Bongani Ndulula for his professionalism throughout his short stint in Port Elizabeth. The player carried himself as a professional and had a good relationship with the supporters.
- We would also like to thank him and his Management Team for the manner in which they handled the negotiations between the two parties.
- We wish the player all the best in his future endeavours.